A Lawn Bowling section is being introduced to the listing of other sports offered to the members of P.S.C. With two Lawn Bowling facilities up and running in the Pattaya area is seems a worthwhile sport to promote and offer to the membership. Below is a brief description of the two Lawn Bowling establishment with links to their websites and contact numbers. Probably the best way to get started is to get a group together some morning or afternoon, select your venue, make a booking and head on out for a session on the greens.
As interest develops among P.S.C. members perhaps local competitions and events can be arranged.
Cocos Lawn Bowling, located in the Phoenix Gold golf course are, is offering a special deal for PSC Members:
– A full Bowls session, 2 – 3 hours including Bowls rental, plus
– Lunch, recent menu; pumpkin soup and spaghetti bolognese.
The requirements are a minimum number of 8 bowlers and a 24 hour advanced booking.
Beverages and other menu items receive the usual 10% PSC Member discount.
For reservation and further information, please call Sue on 087-135-8357
Coco’s is located in the area of Phoenix Gold Golf course, Coco’s is an indoor artificial green bowling center with 5 links including one which is set up for handicapped and wheel chair players. Can also set up for short mat and target bowls. For full information please see the web page below
Visit Coco’s Resort Website
The Retreat Lawn Bowling Club
Lawn Bowling at its finest on International Standard Greens with 10 links. Full service clubhouse with lockers, showers swimming pool, food and beverages available.
20% off daily lawn bowls rate that includes use of the clubs facilities and rental of Bowls.
Situated in East Pattaya with two international standard greens and good facilities the Retreat has remained popular with Pattaya’s lawn bowls community.
- The facility, out to the east of town down Sukhumvit Soi 87, past Greenway Driving Range roughly 7 km’s,
- The venue has been in existence several years but is now under new ownership.
- They have offered PSC members their Club Member Rate for daily Lawn Bowls. That is 300 Baht for use of the facilities including rental of Bowls.
- The facilities include two natural Greens with 10 Rinks, and a clubhouse with lockers, showers, snooker table, and swimming pool, along with food and beverage service.
- With two world class bowlers on the staff, instruction and coaching is also available.
- In addition, rooms are available for overnight guests.
For a more complete description of the club and their facilities please visit their website at:
Visit The Retreat Website Retreat Telephone 0995 454 272
Ban Chang Bowl Club
The newest Bowls facility in the area, Ban Chang Bowls Club(BCBC) is an indoor facility with 5 rinks.
BCBC is located in the Ban Chang area, just south of the Eastern Star Golf Club. For specific location/directions just go to Google Maps and do a search for “Ban Chang Bowls Club”.
This covered, carpeted facility is open on three sides to allow the sea breeze to flow through, includes a full service bar with food service catering to all tastes and plenty of parking.
In addition to Bowls, the facility has 2 dart boards, a 7 foot pool table, a 9 foot pool table, and a large projection TV showing live sport from around the world.
Sets of Taylor Bowls are available for rent and, depending on the numbers of bowlers in your group, each bowler would expect to pay no more than 200 TB for a tww hour session. In addition PSC Members are offered a 5% discount on food and rink hire.
BCBC contact information is:
Tel #: 038-016-109