If you intend to play golf in Pattaya or the surrounding area and want your golfing experience to be easy, cost effective and hassle free you need to be a Pattaya Sports Club member. Click on the section below for more information.
- Golf in Pattaya
- The golfing community in Pattaya and surrounds is huge.
- There are over 25 golf courses within an hour’s drive of Pattaya.
- Many golfers live here as full time expats and golf several times a week and others come here on holidays usually golfing 2-3 times a week.
- The Golfing Seasons
- The beginning of November until the end of March is the traditional high season and golf is full on with Pattaya turning on everything it has to offer both on and off the golf course
- The beginning of April to end of October is a bit quieter and a great time to enjoy the legendary Pattaya Sports Club low season golf rates
- Whilst golf course rates are expensive for the public our negotiated rates make high season golfing very affordable. In many cases we negotiate rates at over 50% discount.
- Our Members
- Most of our 11,000 members are golfers.
- The best way to describe Pattaya Sports Club golf members is that we are a golfing community.
- Most expat golfers in Pattaya are Pattaya Sports Club members.
- Our member’s are likeminded, enjoying the social aspect of golf as well as playing.
- Our members are very diverse from all walks of life and working backgrounds, we are made up of people from many all over the world.
- How to golf in Pattaya?
- Members can play from one of our many affiliated golf outlets where everything is organized from tee times to transport
- Get a few friends together plan your trip and get great member rates at over 25 courses
- PSC Affiliated Golf Outlets
- Currently we have 18 affiliated golf outlets that organize golf on a regular basis at over 25 courses for PSC members.
- Between our affiliated outlets golf is organized every day of the week at many different courses.
- Most of these groups play out of Restaurants, Bars or Hotels.
- Most outlets have 1 or 2 organizers that do everything from organizing courses, competitions and transport to help maintain your handicap.
- Play in the competition on the day no problem, but you will need a current handicap.
- If you do not have a handicap you can still play on the day. After 3 rounds we can give you a handicap.
- Several outlets do social golf that doesn’t involve a handicap or a competition
- Some outlets provide free tea and coffee or discounted breakfasts in the mornings whilst others have discounted or free meals and drink specials at the end of the day.
- Being a solo golfer is easy, there’s always somewhere to play and a group that will openly welcome you.
- Some outlets tend to have a greater number of a particular nationality playing there but you will find many nationalities at most outlets.
- Many members play out of several outlets to maximize the golfing experience and make new friends
- All golf outlets openly welcome members.
- Affiliated golf outlets are non-discriminatory
- To get an insight into what each outlet has to offer please visit… View Available Golf Outlets
- If you don’t want to play with our affiliated outlets you can buy green fee vouchers that offer huge discounts from our headquarters.
- If you run a tour get your guys to join up, it easy and they will love the money they save on golf, hotels etc.
Vouchers on Sale for…
Weekday Green fee
Pleasant Valley Golf 750 Baht
Pattaya Country Club 900 Baht
Khao Kheow 950 Baht
from Pattaya Sports Club office only!
- The PSC have regular monthly tournaments that are organized by the golf chairman and his committee.
- There are 2 major tournaments yearly the Charity Classic that helps raise money for charity usually a 4 ball better competition… View Charity Classic 2016
- The Club Championship held over 2 rounds usually in 4 flights plus a separate flight for ladies/seniors… View Club Championship
- Both these have full functions attached with great prizes.
- There are also 9 other monthly tournaments with 3-4 flights plus ladies/seniors and prize giving functions after with a buffet dinner.
- To play in any competitions with PSC affiliated outlets or PSC tournaments you will need an official handicap.
- All golfing members have the option to have a USGA handicap maintained free of charge.
- If you have an existing current handicap no problem we can have that entered into our USGA system for you and then maintain that here for you.
- There is also the option to allow you to enter scores when not in Pattaya so your handicap will reflect current ability.
- Golf Courses
- Over 25 golf courses within an hour’s drive of Pattaya that’s serious golf.
- Some notable courses are Siam Country Club the home of the LPGA Thailand, Laem Chabang a world renowned Nicklaus design and Khao Kheow a great 27 hole layout that we get very special rates on.
- In general most of the courses are in great condition with the resort courses being something special.
- View the full list of Golf Courses in the area please follow the link and you can get a better idea of what there is on offer. But remember if you want great rates at the courses you need to be a PSC Member
- Why become a Pattaya Sports Club member?
- You become not only a golfing member but a member of a golfing community
- It’s easy to make new friends as a PSC member
- Many of the members you golf with are long-term expats or regular visitors and are more than happy to pass on insider local knowledge about where to go and what to see in our great City.
- Our membership is diverse, multinational and non discriminative
- With 11,000 members we have a huge negotiating advantage and we use every bit of that to extract the best possible deals for our members on golf fees
- Being a registered, government recognized non-profit association our members get the benefits not a 3rd party or agent so we pass on huge savings.
- You get exclusive access to Discounts on wide range of products and services from Hotels, Restaurants Car hire and a lot more… View Member’s Discounts
- You are helping to support local worthwhile charities… View Charity
- Being a Pattaya Sports Club member… Golf Made Easy
- Membership is very cost effective. One or two rounds and the discount you receive pays for your membership after that it’s all cream. See how little the cost are… View Join PSC
- Golfing with The Pattaya Sports Club and its affiliated outlets is really Golf Made Easy