As you may know, I’ve been spending a lot of time in Hua Hin over the last few months planning our next evolution with golf. A lot of exciting plans are in the making bringing Hua Hin golf courses into reach on a much more regular basis for our society golfers. With that in mind, our tour dates have shifted slightly and will now be from Sunday 3rd Sept until Friday 8th Sept, with the best 3 courses on our schedule as usual.
Always learning and trying to make things more enjoyable for our golfers, we will be adopting the format we used for our last trip to Chiang Mai, with much more of a team spirit rather than just individual play. This time round, everyone will be playing from the regular white tee’s, and there will be team Captains appointed for every fourball on every round, with the team captains choosing their players for the day in a round robin fashion. The best two stableford scores in the group will count for the team prize on a daily basis – this format is great for having more fun in the group and much more relaxed and enjoyable as we’ve found in Chiang Mai. Off course there will also be the regular daily winners, two’s and overall winners, but with less emphasis on making things overly competitive. So come along for the banter and fun and enjoying yourself with friends old and new!
Sept 3-8: 5 Nights, 3 rounds
With our 2nd tour of Hua Hin for 2017, we will be making use of the very special Hua Hin Festival golf rates to offer another superb Hua Hin experience.
– Monday 4th Sept: We will kick off the tour with a round at Springfield golf course. Springfield is in good shape and continues to over good opening round value for our tour.
– Tuesday 5th Sept: Playing the always popular Banyan course.
– Wednesday 6th Sept: Day off, relax, go to the beach or the ardent golfers can take on the new 9 holes at Black Mountain.
– Thursday 7th Sept: The final day on tour, and as usual our tour culminates at Black Mountain where we expect to see some good performances coming through.
HOTEL Arrangements: We have booked rooms at the City Beach Hotel to accommodate our tour group with the cheaper Thipurai as an alternative option.
Tour Package Pricing with Hotel:
- Tour Package Including 5 nights accommodation at City Beach incl. bfast, 3 rounds of golf (GF and Caddy) at Springfield, Banyan Golf and Black Mountain: Thb 14,000.Tournament fee and a special edition tour shirt is included. All you need to pay extra is for carts if you dont want to walk. Non-golfing partners coming along is free of charge.
For those that want to confirm at Thipurai hotel, the cost is the same. For those wanting a 5 star bach hotel (within walking distance from City Beach), we can offer the Centara Grand hotel for a daily supplement of Thb 3,500 per night.
Extra rooms are charged at Thb 1,400 per night.
Tour Package Pricing without Hotel:
If you would like to make your own hotel arrangements, the cost for the tour will be Thb 7,000.
1) Airport transfer to Hua Hin – please enquire
2) Pattaya to Hua Hin Ferry service is highly recommended – Business class Thb 1,550, economy Thb 1,200. Ferry departs Sunday 3 Sept at 10:00 and arrive Hua Hin at 12pm. Return is on Friday 8th Sept at 12:30pm and arrive in Pattaya at 3pm. Tickets should be purchased through the Outback.
3) Outback minibus – Departs Sunday 3 Sept at 12pm from Outback and return Friday 8 Sept at 9am. Cost is Thb 1,500 per person return incl. daily transfers to the golf courses.
4) Daily golf transfer in Hua Hin – 250 baht per person return.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation for this tour! It’s that easy…