P.S.C. Summer Party 2017 – Table Reservation Procedure
Now Tickets on sale at PSC Clubhouse
& The Courtyard Restaurant
PSC PARTY TABLE RESERVATION
GUIDELINE AND PROCEDURE
Every year there are requests regarding the possibility of reserving a table for the PSC Parties. Understanding that there are groups that wish to seat together, we will attempt to do this on a fair and equitable basis.
Ten(10) to twelve(12) tables for eight(8)-ten(10) in the main room and three(3) tables for six(6) in the foyer area will be made available for reservation. The reserved tables will be spread throughout the rooms and all other tables will be available for open seating, first come, first served.
The procedure for the administration of table reservations is as follows:
- The group wishing to reserve a table must have pre-purchased party tickets for a full table.
- To assist the Party Staff, please advise the PSC office that your group wishes to participate and reserve a table.
- Complete the “Table Reservation” form available at the PSC office.
- A representative of the group will have to come to the PSC office on Saturday, 02 July from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. bringing the groups “Table Reservation” form and all Party Tickets.
- The table reservation process on 02 July will be on a first come–first served basis.
- Once the table has been selected, the table number will be noted on each of the party tickets and the Table Reservation form.
- A “Pool Side” table for ten (10) will also be available should a group wish such seating.