Outback Golf Tours
With just more than a month to go, our Hua Hin tour is going to be a jampacked event with a lot of fun and a great tournament – with the winner receiving a high quality custom made Outback Golf bag that is really something to behold (in addition to other prizes). As usual, we also include lot’s of extra’s in our Hua Hin tour (like a discount card for cheaper drinks – this time at Tina’s, and a great last night party).
In addition, the ferry service between Pattaya and Hua Hin is up and running, and at 1:45mins. across the pond, there is no excuse not to join. In fact, book a first class cabin on the ferry for about thb 18,000 and you and 7 mates can enjoy the journey with free food and drinks in a private cabin!
But it is now time to get your names up and deposits paid (if you haven’t done so yet), because I do need to let the hotels know the exact numbers! Hope to see you join us!
– Sunday 12th Mar: We depart the Outback at around midday and check in at either City Beach, Thipurai or Centara Grand Beach hotel.
– Monday 13th Mar: We will kick off the tour with a round at the Springfield golf course which has been in very good conditions on our last tour.
– Tuesday 14th Mar: Playing the always popular Banyan course.
– Wednesday 15th Mar: Day off, relax, go to the beach or we have arranged a few optional tee slots at the new 9hole Black mountain course (subject to availability)
– Thursday 16th Mar: The final day on tour, and as usual our tour culminates at Black Mountain where we expect to see some good performances coming through.
– Thursday 16th Mar Prize Presentation and Free food:
As with our March event, our tour will include again a special deal with a local bar that provides us with a tour group discount as well as hosting our prize presentation party.
HOTEL Arrangements: We have booked rooms at the City Beach Hotel to accommodate our tour group with Thipurai as an alternative option. We also include the Centara Grand hotel on this trip, which is a 5* hotel on the beach and right next to the other hotels and the bar and restaurant area.
Tour Package Pricing with Hotel:
Tour Package Including 5 nights accommodation at City Beach incl. their bfast, 3 rounds of golf (GF and Caddy) at Springfield, Banyan Golf and Black Mountain: Thb 18,500. For those that want to confirm at Thipurai hotel, the cost is the same. For those wanting a 5 star bach hotel (within walking distance from City Beach), we offer the Centara Grand hotel for a daily supplement of Thb 4,000 per night.
Tour Package with own accommodation will be Thb 11,000.
Transport from Pattaya is available for Thb 1,000 per person, including the daily golf transfers. For those taking the ferry or need only the daily transport whilst in Hua Hin, Thb 200 per day is charged, with the minibuses leaving from City Beach Hotel.
The cost of the tournament will be Thb 1,200 with the usual daily comps, 2’s and overall comp.
As mentioned previously, the Outback is now the ONLY fully approved Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) licensed operator amongst all the Golf Bar’s and Society’s in Pattaya, which also means that all tour groups are covered by our AIG underwritten insurance policy for Thb 500,000 in medical emergencies and Thb 1,000,000 for accidents causing a disability or death.